.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, 23 May 2009

Yeah but.. No but..

Up to my miscarriage in September I never really noticed too much the amount of pregnant women that pass me by each day.
However, in the recent months I have come to the comclusion that on my days off when husband I go into town or the next town for either shopping, lunch or whatever occasion it may be, The pregnant ladies of Lincolnshire come out of the woodwork in their droves. Maybe there's a beacon that they follow, maybe an ad comes on the telly, like those irritation Bingo ads that says 'Coming to a town near you, now get out there!'
What's worse is that tey all seem to look like this:




Now I don't want to sound a snob here, if I do tough titties but Almost every pregnant woman I've seen lately resembles the above but with an added bonus.. a cigarette in their mouth. Eugh.

Ps: If you can't decipher the "woman" - and I use the term loosely - just google the word "chav".

Oh, anf the cramps have started. Not looking good although I've got sore boobs and still suffering that awful stuff in my knicker.. Sorry if you've just eaten. Talkign of which, my thai chicken is ready....

4 comments:

  1. I'll be hoping for the best for you. Those cramps could be your uterus trying to stretch! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Try to hold out hope... your "phantom" symptoms sound good and I did have some cramps right around when I would have gotten AF... GL

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't give up hope! You have good symptoms..Right now I swear AF is coming...but I did last BFP as well, so who knows! Anyway, when are you testing?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tested this morning (naughty of me I know) and all I got was a nice evap line.
    Will hold out til Weds when I'll be 10dpo. Bit more cramping this afternoon, right low down and almost on my pubic bone. That's normally the signal that AF is a week away.

    ReplyDelete