.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, 16 May 2009

Progress

I've come to the conclusion that last cycle was a fluke. I knew that having a 30 day cycle again was too good to be true as I've finally got some action with my OPK.

This was done this afternoon:




Looks like it's going to be another long wait for me. Don't get me wrong, I'm chuffed it shows I'm ovulating as I was worried I wasn't. It probably explains why I feel like crap. Pains in my tummy, headache, nauseas, tired. I slept in til 9:30 this morning. Not like me at all.

Husbands brother and sil are round soon. We've got mexican tonight which we love. Here's to them leaving in good time so I can take advantage of the positive OPK! (I love them dearly but it's trumped by the chance of getting a stab at conceiving!

2 comments: