.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 5 May 2009

Shocking

Oooooer I feel odd. Like really odd.

Just sat here now typing away on my laptop while on the couch it feels like I'm going to topple forward, like something is pulling my head forward and body. I'm having to fight it. How strange. I had a bad headache earlier when I left work but that's faded.

Anyway I just wanted to blog and rant. I just saw an ad on the telly. It's just gone 9pm here and here I sat watcthing an ad for the morning after pill.. I'm actually gobsmacked!

Rant over I'm going to have to try and get up with out actually falling over.

2 comments:

  1. Feeling odd is just weird! =) Hope you don't fall on your face or something crazy, be careful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You sound like how I feel when I am having inner ear problems that end up causing vertigo. They do make medication for it, but it can end up making you feel worse. I hope you feel better soon!!!

    ReplyDelete