.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, 30 May 2009

Further down the spiral

AF arrived this lunchtime. It's all over for this month.

I got a message from my eldest brother this evening saying he had been in touch with my mother who seemed upset at our recent dispute. I've been turned into a the villain. I'm being persecuted for telling my mother that she hurt DH and mines feelings. I have told my brother he knows next to nothing about the situ and that it's typical of him to speculate.
He says it's not my mothers' fault I MC... er, who ever said it was?

Ain't life grand?

4 comments:

  1. Well didnt u just know this would happen !!
    Im sure u could have guessed you would be turned into the villain.....its just as well those of us who really know your situation and what u have been through are here for you....
    Fingers to them !.
    Sorry AF got you....good luck with the testing im delighted you will get answers/help/or that bfp just like last time ! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble with your mum and also that AF showed up. That stinks, and there's nothing else to say. :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so sorry that AF arrived, and that you are having issues with your mom and brother. That really makes the whole situation so much more difficult. I hope it all gets better

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw, I'm so sorry Carolyne. What a crappy day that must have been. I so hope you will have better luck this cycle....

    ReplyDelete