So we decided to do things during this 20 day break. Only the weather has had better ideas and for the last 8 days it's rained on off. Today looked like it might be ok so we grabbed the opportunity to go out for a ride. We got some sandwiches and headed off to a place 20 miles from here. It's a reservoir and is stunning. Only when we got there, I opened the door and nearly got blown away. Pah!
After eating we headed back to our town and went for a walk in the woods, and would you believe it the heavens opened.

We sheltered under the tree and then ran to the car, drove the 5 mins home where the sun has now appeared and I'm cursing like a trooper. I do have a cuppa that has just appeared from our new teapot though so I feel a bit better (everything is made a little better with a cup of tea.)
I got a good result on my OPK yesterday afternoon. This proves that I'm back to a long cycle. I hate the long cycles but I'm only now approaching the 2ww. I've had cramps right low down since yesterday morning so I'm hoping its not something sinister brewing. Fingers crossed for this month

Good Luck this month! It has been rainy here this spring also.
ReplyDelete