.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, 21 May 2009

Question...

At what point does it become obsessive to take note of EVERYTHING that you feel/see during the 2ww??

I'm only 4dpo and today I have very sore nipples (so much so that husband struggles to get near them!) I've had mild dull cramps since last night and still have them now, oh .. this is the gross part.. I visited the loo and was somewhat grossed out by the site of what looked like a whole bottle of lotion deposited in my knickers. Nice huh? I've also had a metallic taste in my mouth since last night too.

Obsess much? I refer to my post dated 19th May.

Note to self: get out of this house tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. It's so hard not to obsess. I hope that all those weird symptoms lead up to a positive for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, hard not to obsess. I will say I was crampy at about the same time... just saying. Best of luck!!

    ReplyDelete