.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 13 May 2009

Bag lady



My show and tell this week comes courtesy of my new handbag. Isn't it beautiful. Husband says he can never understand a womans fascination with handbags/purses, I say the same thing about his love for guns (the fake kind that shoot plastic pellets) but I digress.
I love this bag and I can see me purchasing the brolly to match, albeit they go for around £28 which I find utterly disgraceful but I might be able to swipe one from that well known internet auction site.
Ps: That open bottle of red in the background if husbands. I haven't touched the stuff for a long while.. how good am I huh?! The Olive oil on the other hand is something I can't live without lol.


I still have no dark line on my OPK's. I am on cd19 today and here are the only things I can pinpoint for me ovulating this cycle:

- Sensitive boobs
- more 'up for it' feeling

That's it. Oh yes folks that's all I've got. Not looking promising really is it? Last month I never for a positive OPK result as my body decided to get it's groove on and I went from 4 months of 39 day cycles to 30, meaning I completely missed the boat when trying to detect when I ovulated. Pah! £20 spent on the damn tests and it was all for nothing. I temped yesterday and this morning. It was 96.75 yesterday and 96.73 this morning, that does nothing to convince me obviously.

Recently I have begun to think that husbands brother and his wife would be announcing some news soon. They've been married 6 years now but truth be told this is what I don't want. It's not that I don't want them to be parents but they are very much a couple who like their lifestyle of jetting off somewhere at the drop of a hat and they are not maternal in anyway, shape or form and here I am with husband, putting our lives on hold while we have been desperately trying to have a successful pregnancy for over 2 years now and each month we are faced with disappointment.
The other day when husband returned from a day of shooting with his brother he mentioned that his brother had spoke to him and he and SIL have decided they will wait until he is 40 to start a family. That means 5 years from now. My SIL is 26 so she'll be 31. I don't know whether that's a good thing but it's their decision so unless there are any accidents or he is talking a load of bs then we might have a chance of producing the first grandchild on his side. Not that it matters that we are first but I sure as hell couldn't cope with them announcing that they've made the decision to try for a baby then Bob's your uncle they succeed (husband and I are a very unlucky couple - bad luck follows us wherever we go so it'd be just flaming typical that his brother and SIL encounter zero issues/problems with TTC).

Do I sound selfish here? if so then tought titties! (or sensitive tittie as the case may be).

Oh, on the back of a recent post about my Overdosing on vitamins, I haven't touched them since and I now only take the PregnaCare Conception as before. I might need to put those others in the bin. They did nothing for me except put a imaginary cork up my rear end.
With that I'm off for a cuppa and some cake.

No comments:

Post a Comment