.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 29 May 2009

A downward Spiral

I'm tired. My boobs are agony. I have dull pains in my tummy and I feel I can cry at the drop of a hat. I hate PMS.

My positiveness is deteriorating swiftly. Today is cd35 so 4 days to go til AF is due to make an appearance. I feel down. We did so much this month too. Still, I'll be booking husband into the doctor to get his SA done on Monday. We never got it done as scheduled last summer as I fell pregnant during the month of our tests. Ironically he was due to go to the hospital for his SA the day after I got my BFP (I was having my bloods done and the DR said my 21 days bloods were too low - Only for me to walk into the same surgery 2 weeks later to confirm my pregnancy). ...Sigh, it all seems so long ago and to some degree it felt like someone else.

Husbands' grans funeral is Wednesday of next week. We're due to meet his folks at the funeral parlour at 2 ish. I have to go shop for an outfit and unfortunately this is one shopping trip I'm not going to enjoy.

2 comments:

  1. Hey babe, if this isnt your month then I am so happy ur going for the further testing. I cant stress enough how glad i am I found out of our issues earlier !!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hate the last few days before AF arrives. I hope that she doesn't show of course, but if she does having a plan of action is the best! I hope that all goes well!

    Tina

    ReplyDelete