Today was spent at the hospital.
At around 8am I was feeling some sharpe burning pains right near my pubic bone and by 10am it was becoming unbearable. I called the dr who told me to come right in so I dashed from work and did a urine sample. I have to say, the doctor was absulutely fantastic.
It's hard to descie the pain I had.. almost like burning/stabbing pain right on my pubic bone. I described it to husband as if someone was trying to rip off all my pubic hair in one big clump.
Anyway, there are small traces of blod in my urine. Fab. He says it might not be a UTI but if I feel worse and encounter more symptoms that associate then I'm to call them up.
He called the hospital and told them I was on my way there and then, so I called husband to collect me from the surgery and we we set off to the hospital. After a long wait (1 hour!) I was examined externally but not scanned as they say at 5+1 there's nothing to see. I had more wee taken away and bloods done, told to prepare for the worst if my HCG was low and sent on my way. DH was not happy at being told the pg test they performed with my wee sample was a 'weak' positive as we got 2-3 on the clearblue digi last night.
Anyways, we came home, I dozed on the sofa for a couple of hours and I called the hospital at 6pm tfor my results.
HCG = 1400
Progesterone = 59
They say this sounds like a viable pregnancy but want me back on Thursday for more bloods to see if my levels are rising.
Please pray for big numbers!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteMy fingers are crossed.
ReplyDeleteThanks for the stop by...here's hoping for big numbers all around!
ReplyDeleteOh, best of luck.
ReplyDelete