.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 29 December 2009

Getting fruity.... Husband wishes



My nausea and awfully sore boobs remind me I'm pregnant. I've had a dull pain on my left side (the side with the blockage) but it's nothing too worrying at the moment. Should it get worse I'll call the Gynae ward but I've got my 8 week scan next Monday so I'm hoping I'll hold out til then.

Whilst I am trying to embrace my symptoms, one is bothering me. I have gone off my food big style. I opened the fridge yesterday and although nothing is past it's use by, I had to close the door pronto or reap the consequences. All that lovely fruit and veg, cold turkey, greek yoghurt.. stuff I'd happily stuff down my throat does not appeal. We have Pringles and chocolate in the cupboard that I can't face. Soooo not the norm for me. Husband wanted salad last night with the cold meat but I couldn't stomach it so I had plain basmati rice and a chicken kiev. That was it. No flavour in the rice, just plain. It was so dull but tasted good. Even though after 5 mouthfuls I was full.

Still.. I'm pregnant and I should stop moaning. I've got some new sea bands due to arrive soon and I'm going out tomorrow to the health shop to buy some Ginger capsules. Hopefully they'll help me get through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment