Still no letter from the midwife so I'll be calling the GP on Monday. Husband says it might be due to the hospital and that I might well be hospital treated throughout this pregnancy. All well and good but where are my notes that I should have with me at all times?
I'm feeling ok. Last night when I was in bed reading and this afternoon I got a bout of slight queasyness but nothing to write home about. The tiredness is easing a little. I've been expreriencing a slight uncomfortable painon my right side but my IBS is normally responsible for that so I really hope that's the case now. They say pregnancy can irritate IBS due o the progesterone so I'll ask on Monday. I'd give anything for it to be just that. The pain shoots right down my right side near my hip toward my groin. I've had it before.
I've been feeling some pressure down south all day today. It's hard to describe but it's like my insides are 'full'. Told you, hard to describe!
Tonight is the final of Strictly come dancing. I've followed a bit of the US version this year (Donny was rather good) and I'm routing for the BBC presenter. Nothing against that Ricky chap but I think Chris has come so far. I shan't be calling to vote though, I despise call ins.
The snow fell quite well last night and the night before. I woke up to this yesterday:

The dog was less than impressed. She despises any weather conditions other than sunshine. She's no fun.

6 days til xmas and I've not broght a single present. Nor have we done the food shop. The shame!
We have the outlaws over xmas day and boxing day so we ought to get a move on I know and I'm the LAST person to be shopping last minute. It's not like me at all but we've had other things on the plate y'know? We'll go out in the week I'm sure.

Really hoping that everything went well at the scan today and that the next 6 weeks fly by.
ReplyDelete