I am feeling rather nauseas today. I'm embracing any symptom that comes my way. However if I experience any pain I know to call the hospital asap.
Thank you all for your kind words on my last blog. I'm chilling and spent all day on the sofa today. Tomorrow is our xmas food shop but a I said before, Husband can pack.. I'll just hand over the credit card!
So here we are.. Baby C.

Yay for Sweet peas! I am so happy you are trying to be positive. I know it is hard, and I can't imagine after how long you have waited for this. I am praying for you.
ReplyDeleteToday you are pregnant and you love your little pea :)
Hi, thanks for stopping by my blog. I'm sorry to hear you have this uncertainty hanging over your head. I hope it turns out to be nothing serious.
ReplyDelete