Millions of obese women around the World successfully carry a child to term. It finally became my turn when Oliver arrived in August 2010.
oh my fekin god...after ur text i scooted straight over here !!!.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg !!!! Congratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Oh caz i NEED details ! pls tell all !. xx
WHAT!?!?!?!?I am so happy for you. Truly is the best birthday present!
Wow. Birthday's aren't so bad after all!
AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OMG I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! That is truely the greatest and best birthday present EVER!
oh my fekin god...after ur text i scooted straight over here !!!.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh omg !!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oh caz i NEED details ! pls tell all !. xx
WHAT!?!?!?!?
ReplyDeleteI am so happy for you. Truly is the best birthday present!
Wow. Birthday's aren't so bad after all!
ReplyDeleteAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!! OMG I am SO HAPPY FOR YOU! That is truely the greatest and best birthday present EVER!
ReplyDelete