.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 3 August 2009


I haven't blogged of late.. I can't think of a 'valid' reason, but there's not much exciting things happening. I know when I started this blog it was going to be for my healing benefit only but I have you lovely folk that follow my journey and I really don't want to bore you all with my day to day meandering tripe.

I've been having my bloods done each Friday. Next is for CD35 this Friday. I'm not sure if there will actually be a CD35 as I can feel the old hag is on her way. Still, if she makes an appearance this week I can get the 4th set of bloods done at the same time as the 3rd (they're for progesterone levels). Killing 2 birds with one stone is always good.

I do not feel that this month is our month. I've had cramping on off for 2 days. I was very nauseas this morning but I put it down to the ice cream I devoured last night (mint neapolitan.. see below) and my boobs are achy but it's normal pre AF. I just wish she'd get it over and done with.

I just found out that the extra days pay I was due for a day I extra I went in last month never made it into my pay. I'm not happy. I was assured by my boss that it would be done then he buggered off on hols for 3 weeks and I had to chase up with my HR dept who, surprise surprise knew nothing about it. He's now written me an email saying the time will be made back to me. I didn't want the time back.. I'd never get it as it's so busy and a days pay would of come in handy for us this month as husband has got a new job. He goes from weekly pay to monthly salaried and now has to last all of August on 1 weeks' pay.. how is that possible? I know work will give him a fortnightly advance so it's not too bad.

Now... to the ice cream. Last week I sent husband to the shop to fetch some ice cream. It was a simple request, either neapolitan or mint choc (my faves). Oh the joy that filled my heart when he returned with the 2 combined! Yes, Mint neapolitan ice cream. Vanilla, mint and chocolate. Heaven. It's so good I have to refrain from dunking my face in the tub.

3 comments:

  1. It sounds like you and I have the same relationship with ice cream. I think if I had to give up every dessert but one, it would be ice cream. Mmmmmm....
    I hope this is your month, but realistically speaking, if you feel that your period is coming, I hope that the blood work will help get you a little closer to "your month!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sounds like things are progressing slowly. It's good to hear about everyday things, it gives us an insight into to you life.

    ReplyDelete
  3. God bless ice cream in times like this!
    Thinking of you hon ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete