I went to work yesterday and within 1 hour, called husband to come collect me. I was in no shape to be there. The boss was his usual un sympathetic self and was more concerned he'd catch what I've got. Charming.
I came home, got on the sofa and slept most of the day.
Today I called in sick and have tried to chill out. I'm getting my energy back slowly but I'm physically exhausted. I wouldn't say I'm tired to sleep, it's just I have to be on my bum all day as I can't stand for long.
I plan to return to work tomorrow.
I have however notice something about my post regarding the tests a week or so back. If you look at the bottom photo, is it me or does the bottom test look like a positive? (it fades if you enlarge the photo) it must be a shadow. Still, I never noticed until today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Ugh. It sounds like whatever it is that you have certainly has beaten you down. I hope you feel better soon!!
ReplyDeleteHope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteAnd, no. I dont see the line you're talking about...
Hope you feel better soon!
ReplyDeleteAbout the line? I see lines everywhere so I'm no help sorry =(
Hope you are feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete