I've felt something brewing since Sunday morning.. I started feeling a bit off, with a fuzzy head and I started to sneeze a lot whilst at work.
I went to bed last night after a LUSH bath which helped a little and woke up at 10:45 this morning. That is the longest I've slept in for possibly a year or more.
Now I know something's not right.
It's only 18:20 and I'm desperate to go back to bed already.
I don't have a fever though. Temp has stayed between 98.4 & 98.9 since yesterday morning.
AF is still lurking. I've had a tough shift at work. It was physically demanding and I think I overdid it. I'm paying for it now.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sorry to hear that you are feeling so crappy. Hope you start to feel better soon.
ReplyDeleteHope that you start feeling better soon.
ReplyDelete