.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 5 August 2009

Heart Racing

If ever there was a time to get a womans heart racing it's now


Click on the photo to see it better.

I did this test this morning and got nothing. An hour later this appeared. I know we should disregard all tests after the time frame but c'mon... I thought evap lines were colourless?
Today is CD34 and last month was 34 days.




EDITED:

Let this be a lesson to those that read a test after the instructed time scale.
2 more tests done just now were negative. At the time I did the tests, I noticed brown when I wiped. FUCK!

The following pic is of the above test and the 2 I did this afternoon. Notice how the lin on the ClearBlue seems darker?
The bottom is pharmacutial brand here i the UK.

5 comments:

  1. Def take another test and only read it in the correct time span.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely throw those tests away after you read them. Otherwise they mess with your head. :(

    I'm hoping that the next test you take will be positive. Good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ugh... so sorry for the false alarm. :( I was excited for you too for a moment. Hang in there...

    ReplyDelete
  4. awwww man ...my heart went all of a flutter !!
    sorry babe !. x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh man, these tests can really mess one's head up! Hopefully you got some negative ones because your urine wasn't as concentrated anymore??? I'm totally ignoring the brown spotting cause i like to have hope. Sorry it got you excited if its for nothing though!

    ReplyDelete