Something rather odd happened to me today. I went for a piddle whilst at work.. as you do.. and noticed a pink discharge when I wiped (apologies if you're eating). This is new for me, it's never happened during my cycle when my period is not in town. I'm Cycle day 30 of 39. I was shocked when I saw it, as I say it's never happened before.
Husband is convinced my cycles have gone back to pre miscarriage standards (I was 30 days). I would be inclined to agree except I've got this huge wave of positiveness washing over me today as it's so different. This makes a big change so I'm crossing all digits that it could me implantation bleeding. I had cramping all day yesterday. Not strong enough to match AF pains but a little uncomfy. I never had either when I fell pregnant last summer but hey, positive thoughts folks!
Will update soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

it fookin well must be impantation, im so bloody excited !!!!. xx
ReplyDeleteThat could definitely be implantation bleeding. I only had it one of the three times, but that was what it was like... Good luck!
ReplyDelete