Ok I've lost it.. no really! I'm going out of my mind thinking about the following I've had for 2 days now.
1 - spotting (mostly pink paper when I pee, not enough to wear a pad and it comes an goes)
2 - Tingly/burning nipples - a first for me
3 - Headaches
4 - Nauseas. Not all the time but it comes in waves
5 - I could cry at the drop of a hat.
I wouldn't read too much into this to be honest, it's just me venting! I have no idea when I ovulated so I can't even work out how many dpo I am. I'm guessing that on a 39 day cycle it would of been Friday 17th or near as. Husband and I got most of the surrounding days covered. Then his cold kicked in and wild horses couldn't drag him away from his beloved Sudafed. That damn mixture got more action that I did.
If anyone has any positive mental attitude going free though, I'll take it.
Oh and to top it all, the cold that husband took so long to shift has migrated to my side of the bed. Today whilst at work it has gradually crept in and I'm sat here now sniffling with a sore throat and trying not to sneeze.
I recall getting a mild cold a few days before I got that much wanted positive test last summer.. Oh crikeys here I go again! I'm off before I start to disect the cramp I've just experienced.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Sounds promising... fingers are crossed for you!
ReplyDeleteThose sound like great things to me!
ReplyDeleteI cant frickin wait till paid !! xx xx
ReplyDelete