Normally I love Sundays. For me, it's a day I can chill & do absolutely nothing. I can stay in my joggers all day if I like and I don't need to answer to anyone!
Alas I hate today as it falls under the few Sundays in a row that I work. Today I have spent the day in uncomfortable boots, a hair net and getting covered in Chlorine. Nice.
There is an opening in another dept that husband thinks I should apply for. It's not factory floor based so I'd be at a desk all day. It sounds appealing and husband is convinced it'll be better for me in the long run. I often do heavy lifting (pushing 20kg) and husband is not happy about this. I might apply.. I have a couple of days to think it through. The pay is a little more and the hours are a little less but it's a step down in a way. I managed 40 people and this new vacancy is in a team of 4 with me not being in a supervisory position. Still, it's a good job and has a lot of prospects and is a key role in the running of the site. Time to do some thinking.
Apart from that it's pretty dull. I've yet to take delivery of the PreSeed that I ordered almost 2 weeks ago. Pay.pal is a pain in the preverbial right now. I wanted to start the PreSee this cycle but it's not happened.
Still have no idea if I'll ovulate. Only sympton being the dull pain in my lower right side. Still, time will tell I guess.
Short blog - Like I said.. all quiet on the Kamikaze front.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

take the new job...or at least apply !!
ReplyDeletewho gives a shit that ur not managing people...do u really want to be when ur heavy pregnant, you will be looking at the person wh took the desk job, and cursing tht bitch !! lol lol
have a good think . xx xx
I'm putting two and two together and coming up with 5 that your factory is the Marmite factory? Am I right? If that's the case then we're only about 6 miles apart. How wierd would that be?
ReplyDeleteI love Sundays too - I like to sit around in my PJs and read the papers!
Sadly no I don't work at the place I'd call heaven! Oh to work in the Marmite factory, that'd be great!
ReplyDeleteI work in a fresh produce factory. We produce all the bagged salads/fruit salads and stir fries you get in the supermarkets.
Alas I'm on the other side of the Midlands to your good self.
The importyant question is: do you love it or do you hate it? lol