***BITCH ALERT***
I am a member of a Forum related to TTC. I guess we've all looked at such site now and again.
I've been thinking this morning after reading the latest posts, is it doing me any good obsessing like this? Is it healthy to react to a tummy cramp with "ooooh that might be implantation cramps". The proper answer I guess is no.
I confess that shortly after I MC I got irate with a couple of girls on one of the boards (AIP) about their complete lack of sensitivity towards those that are not yet PG after months/years of trying and to those who have suffered loss. My good friend Bubba and I were pretty much pounded upon. The thought of somoeone suggesting to a few members who were past the 12 wk mark to politely move on the their birth board? Well, Why would one do such a thing?
Still, I don't visit that particular thread now. I am in the company of ladies who are in a similar boat to myself. Nothing is taboo. Well... you're not allowed to add a ticker if you're pregnant. The difference there is that everyone knows that when you find out the wonderful news, you move on to the next board and everyone accepts this with grace and maturity.
I digress.
***BITCH OVER***
I have been trying my best not to look for signs this month. I'm on a 39 day cycle and it's day 29 today so it's way too early but every niggle, every slight feel of nausea, every pain in my noggin sends me into insane crazy bitch mode.
10 days to go and I've got that familiar crampy and nauseas feeling. It's good that I'm getting more tuned into my body and I recognise this as a sign to head to the Supermarket to stock up. Oh well..
Hugs to Bubba this morning xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I hope that the cramps and the headaches and the "everything else under the sun" that you're feeling really leads to something this month!!
ReplyDeleteHugs to yourself my little lady.
ReplyDeleteThat board was nuts and still is !! i sneak a peek every now and again to remind myself how sane I actually am !! lol
I hope this is your month. xx xx