.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 7 April 2009

All's well with me

Well today is nearly at an end. It's alomost 8pm and I'm about to go start cooking some pancakes.
Today has been ok for me. I have not cried, I have felt a little down but husband has done a fab job of keeping my mind occupied.

I got up early and cleaned/hoovered out the car. We then drove to the next town and He treated me to lunch - salmon and cream cheese on jacket spud. I brought a few bits including some new sunglasses and we then went off to the new shopping outlet nearby where I got some funky sandals.



After an utterly sinful but delicious hazelnut hot chocolate and some choco and banana cake we came where I potted the plants we'd brought (yes we had to stop by the garden centre and buy something, this is my new weakness - the following being the newest addition).





I've come to the conclusion that I'm ok. I really am, and folk are so right.. the build up to the day is so much worse than the day itself.

I'm ok.

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad you made it through the day. I'll still be thinking of ya!!! BTW - I love the flowers. They are beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ((hugs)) I'm glad to hear that your day was better than expected, too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. (((((hugs))))) you've survived a miscarriage milestone. It's hard for everyone.
    Since you registered as a follower of my blog I've been doing my best to keep up with what you've been up to but haven't done so in a while.
    Sending you more ((((hugs)))) and hoping you can find some comfort and inspiration from your cyber-sisters.

    ReplyDelete
  4. hugs for my litle cherub, we are sooo gonna get there !!. xx

    ReplyDelete