
Today I am feeling better. No nausea and no dizzyness. I'm surprised though, as husband I had a 3 mile walk to the cycle repair shop.
The long and short of it is that our car is broken. The front suspension has gone on both sides and when we got in it this morning to drive to town it made the most awful 'clonking' sound. We got out rather sharpish and walked. We decided that as we can't afford to fix the car right now (we're looking at about £300) we'll cycle to work in the mean time.I love to cycle although my derrier isn't a fan and I always end up walking like john wayne for an hour after a cycle ride.
Work is only a 10 min ride away which is good and with the days longer now, I don't need to worry about cycling in the dark.
This also fits in with my plan to get fitter. Since we moved here I've walked so much and the swimming is helping but I can recall a few years back when we were living in another town, I cycled to work for 6 months and I really noticed the effects.
Anyways, the bike is fixed and I've been on a test run (I've also got the ice packs ready to go for my behind). Here's to getting fitter!
On the subject of cycles, still a negative on the OPK digi. Bloody hell. I'm on cd19 today so I'm mid cycle and here I was thinking I would be ovulating now. What if I haven't ovulated in the last 6 months since I miscarried? I had a scan late Jan this year confirming everything was normal and I was told there was a mature follicle on my right side, this I'm told meant I was mid cycle but she couldn't at the time tell I if I would ovulate or not. OPK's make it so much more technical, they kinda take the fun out of it all ("look it's a smiley face, quick.. tear off my clothes"). To have sex on because something tells me too is a bit of a passion killer.
So for now I'll keep using what's left of my pack (2 left) and if I haven't got a result I'll maybe make an app.
More news:
I finally told my mother today what I thought of the lack of attention she'd given me and how it had made me feel. This included the poor response husband and I got when we told her I was pregnant. Quote: "oh well done". Suffice to say I got the usual garbage back. "No one knows what to say to you and we don't want to upset you. When I miscarried I didn't want any reminder on my due date." 2 words - COP OUT.
She then went on to say she was tired from all the wedding dress making (see prev posts for references to this, I should of put a wager on it) and that her mind was shot saying she couldn't remember the date which is a contradiction but I digress.
I ended up replying that I was not impressed with this and that our family is missing the emotional gene. I'm yet to get a response. I would call her and tell her this over the blower but there are so many distractions that the coversation would go off on a tangent.. to wedding dresses no less.
I don't like upsetting my mother and I said in my email that it was not my intention but these things needed to be said and now that I've said them I feel better.
Husband and I are watching a DVD tonight. We plan this a lot but always fail as we'll have a late dinner then I'll shower and by then it's gone 9pm so I'm ready for slumber. Tonight the plan is to not have dinner. we had lunch out today and purposely ate A LOT as to not want dinner. We've got Pringles & dips (I've got courgette for my huuuge pot of humous) so it's all set. Film of choice tonight? The Trans.porter.
EDIT POST: I just got an email from my mother and I really an speechless (not that often for me). This is the main bit that has left me gobsmacked:
I think perhaps now is the time to explain, or try and explain why I could not allow myself to get excited about your news, yes it was very pleasing to hear, I knew you were going to say it before you opened your lips to say the words, but for some reason, I don't know, mothers instinct lord knows, but I knew in my heart and stomach that there was something wrong. You may be saying now that is rubbish, but if ask aunty Eileen she will tell you I said the words to her more or less straight after you had told me. I was trying my very best to look pleased, but I have never been a good liar and obviously it didn't work.
Words fail me, they really do

I dont know what to say!!!
ReplyDeletewe will set this to right on msn soon !!!. xx