.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 14 February 2010

You took the words right out of my mouth...

..... it must of been when you were kissing me (with your devil breath)

Today I wanted to spend the day with husband. I wanted us to go out for the day and send some time together but alas, he is working til 6pm.

I also wanted to treat him to a lovely evening but I'll be honest here, my mouth feels like I've eaten the back end of a hippo. I've had this since about 6 weeks. No amount of mouthwash, teeth brushing or mints will help. It's there all the flippin' time. I guess a snog is out of the question tonight.

I'm planning to cook a nice meal (thanks to my good friends at Marks and Sparks). At least I can stay at a reasonable distance without kiling him with the devil breath!

In good news: Husband heard Yokie's heartbeat last night. He's a happy bunny.

1 comment:

  1. Have a happy valentines day... bad breath and all... sorry :-/

    ReplyDelete