
I'm 14 weeks pregnant. I can hear my babys' heartbeat quite clearly. I am happy.
One thing that brings me down a bit is work. I am doing this half and half deal as arranged but I have noticed that as I spend 6 hours on my feet walking here there and everywhere, I am getting cramps. It feel similar to period pain.
I mentioned it to my HR this afternoon during our catch up. I will, on HR's agreement be seeking advice from the midwife when I visit for my 16 week apt on 2nd March.
Can being too active cause cramps? It was certainly unerving this afternoon. So much so that I sat in the cafeteria for 30 mins having a drink of water trying to chill.
One thing to point out - I couldn't possibly pee more than I do right now. It must be every 20/30 min at least. This causes issues at work as I work in a controlled environment where we wear hair nets, wellies and smocks. Therefore each trip to the loo involves stripping down to the civvies. By then I'm ready to pop and god help anyone who catched me in the corridor to 'chat'.
My nephews' birthday is on Friday and on Saturday he is having a party. He'll be 8. I can't believe how the time has passed.. as it seems like yesterday that I was parading him round my office when my sister in law came to visit. He is so cool, so laid back he's practically horizontal and so much like my brother it's bizarre. He is basically a mini me. I love him to bits.
My family all live 150 miles away and I haven't seen said nephew (or my brother) for a year.. A YEAR!
I miss him so much. I was asked the other day if husband and I will be going to visit for the day and after much explanation about how I miss my family, husband has agreed to go with me. Otherwise I'd be on the 2 hr train journey and I despise the trip.

Wow I hope the cramps subside soon since you have to be active at work. Apart from running to the bathroom =)
ReplyDelete