Firstly, some good news. I got back from shopping this morning to find a letter from the hospital on the mat. It was our Nuchal scan/bloods test results:
1:10000 - Im very happy with that.
Pain no. 1
Following on from the U/S I had on Monday, I am still incredibly sore. The technician pressed so hard on my right side I thought she was going to come out the other side. At one point she was using both hands!
As a result of this I am very tender in that area and it really feels like I'm being stabbed when I sit. I ran it by Mr G.oo.gle and the ladies on the board and all say it's normal but if it's severe then call the midwife. I might give her a call this afternoon. Husband isa little concerned as I often wince in pain. Should it hurt this bad?
Have any of you lovely bloggers experienced this?
Pain no. 2
I am struggling with my right hip and leg. I had sciatica a few years back and it calmed right down but since about 9 weeks I've noticed the pain has increased. It goes from my hip right down to the front crease of my right thigh and stops mid way toward my knee.
Once I hit 13 weeks and enter the 2nd trimester I might enquire into physio. The last 'batch' I had did the trick. I just need to find a physiotherapist that is local enough and works with pregnant women. Our town is only a pop. of 15,000 and services like this are hard to find.
I jumped on the scales last night. I wanted to see if I've gained but was pleasantly surprised to see I've lost 3lbs. I guess that stomach bug took more out of me than I thought (along with the obvious... nice)
Husband has recovered. His recovery time was less than mine, which I'm putting down to my pregnancy as I very rarely used to fall ill with stomach bugs. I could eat a lot of things before they affected me, whereas Husband only has to look at a raw chicken and he's making a mad dash. Ok so that's a slight exageration.
I have my SITM socks ready to post... I hope the recipient likes them. Personally I'd wear them all day and they are the colour of the football team I support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment