.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 21 February 2010

10 weeks to 15 weeks


ok ok so I'm a day short of 15 weeks but Husband has been pestering me for belly pics and I must say, there's a vast difference. Boobs included! I'm now a 42D. Holy breasticles Batman! Whilst I don't encourage the blogging world to ogle my bazookas, it's clear that the bra worn at 10 weeks was not a flattering one!
Another difference is around my midrift. I've always had that podgy belly but the in dent at my belly button is disappearing fast. I think in a couple of weeks it'll be gone altogether.
I feel a little off today. Very crampy. I've heard this means that baby is havign a growth spurt? The sickness is becoming an issue again. Yesterday I vomited for the first time (that wasn't related to clearign up dog poo) and DH was a little concerned. It's like something is pushing on my gag reflex. I still can't shake this rancid taste from my mouth. I even got some breath spray yesterday which is vile, maybe even worse than the current taste?

We went to visit my family yesterday to celebrate one of my nephews' birthday. I have 2 nephews and they were born 2 weeks apart in 2002. I haven't seen them both for such a long time and I miss them dreadfully. I can't call them little anymore. They both almost reach my shoulders!
We spent most of the afternoon at the local kids play centre which involves ropes, slides, swings and the like. If I weren't pregnant I'd of been having more fun than the kids but alas, it couldn't be so.
I was having great time catching up with my folks, my 2 brothers, my sister and my (nice) SIL's parents when other SIL decided she wanted to be centre of attention and stormed off crying. No one knows the real story but she apparently ranted that no one really spoke to her. I can't speak for anyone else at the time but my reasons were just.
She and my brother arrived at the play house together with my other nephew, but it's so confusing as to what's going on. They haven't announced if they are back together but as far as I'm concerned she has no right to know my business. It's of no consequence to her. She complained about being left alone (when she sat 2 tables away from everyone else) but got the attention she craved when she stormed out and everyone was talking about it. I didn't let it ruin my day. Husband refuse to acknowledge there was an issue, thus to save his day from being affected.

I love my nice SIL's mum. She is, it has to be said a fantastic person who has the biggest and warmest personality I've ever come across. She calls a spade a spade and that is why we were both on the same page yesterday.
As soon as she saw husband I approach the party she had the biggest grin and was full of congrats and hugs for us both. She is so happy for us.

We left the party at 4pm and popped to M.othercare as I wanted to show husband the pram I like. He loves it and had a test run around the shop. I do like another one but there's the size issue. The one we both like fits in the car! I'll try and post a photo of it later. It's a bit out of our price range but husband reminded me that his folks have offered to buy our travel system so it's a big bonus. I ought to speak to them really as I feel they have no idea what a travel system costs in modern money. It's 32 years since they brought one!

4 comments:

  1. Time flys doesn't it? I hear you on the nausea. It's no fun. That baby is a growing and will be kicking you soon!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Time does indeed fly. I can't believe you are 15 weeks already although it probably feels like a lifetime to you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks like you are filling out nicely.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay 15 weeks!! I hope the cramping and nausea go away ;-)

    ReplyDelete