For the last 2 days I'm sure I've felt something going on in my belly.
Every now and again (mostly when I sit from walking around) I think I feel what the boffins call 'quickening'. Personally it feels like I've got a butterfly flying around in there but whatever.
15+2. Is it possible?
My belly is definatley popping at the moment. I constantly feel like I've got a piece of rope attached to my belly button and somoene is playing tug 'o' war. I was told today I am Blooming by a colleague I rarely speak to. Apparently it's 'bloody obvious there's a baby in there' now. Thanks heavens. Here's me thinking all those belgian chocolate biscuits had given folk the wrong idea.
This is my 200th Blog post.. Crikeys!
On a seperate note, I woke at 06:30 to get ready for work and entered the kitchen to make breakfast only to see a nice pile of crap on the floor. Delightful. Then, when Husband returned from taking me to work there was another resent waiting for him. He said he opened the back door and Tess just sauntered out, walked round the corner (her sulking spot) and sat there looking glum. She knew she'd done wrong but it's getting to the point where netither of us reprimand her for it now. She can't help it.
Wednesday, 24 February 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

So sorry to hear about Tess. It's so hard to watch our fur babies get old...
ReplyDeleteI think you could definitely be feeling your first movement of the baby. This time around, I felt the first flutters around 14 weeks. When and where you feel it can depend on your placenta's placement, as well. Such a wonderful feeling.
Yay for the 200th post your blooming pregnant woman you! =)
ReplyDeleteSounds like baby movement to me! It only gets better from there... :)
ReplyDelete