.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 1 February 2010

Hear ye! Hear ye! it's a baby!

I'll make this brief as I (and now husband - he's not one to miss out) am still unwell with this blasted bug. I have had to cancel work today and tomorrow, resulting in 4 days missed but we work in a food environment so they understand.

So the scan was this morning:



All is well with the little one. Measuring fine, gave us a little wave and then nodded off just when the sonographer needed to take the main measurements but she's happy with what she got.
It took 7 people to get my bloods drawn afterward - what a polava. Still, I'm known for being stingy.

Am off for a nap now - this mornign has wiped me out and this bug is still taking it's toll.

7 comments:

  1. What a beautiful photo of your precious baby. Best wishes for a speedy recovery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I hope you are feeling less worried now. And more better in regards to the bug running its course.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad that everything looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so glad everything is going good!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope this bug leaves ASAP!
    And yay for the scan going well and the cute little wave =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww, yay! What a cute little bean.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic news, glad to hear that everything was alright. What a great picture. Hope you are feeling better soon.

    ReplyDelete