.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Thursday, 11 February 2010

Should of known

Well, 2 out of 5 ain't bad.

I've had what I can only call a tiring shift. By 6pm last night I was struggling not to inhale my keyboard due to copious amounts of yawning. I even started everyone else off.. then was promptly told to go home.
My boss was quick on the ball to push my buttons. I tried not to bite back and did quite well.

In other news, the nausea has pretty much gone. I get the odd bad taste in my mouth in the evenings, but I've not actually felt sick for a couple of days. I have noticed all my trousers are feeling a bit tight. Yesterday I wore my normal work trousers (non mat) and it felt like I was going to bust out of them. As soon as I got home I slung my joggers on for that little bit of comfort.
I can't actually 'feel' anything right now. A lot of literature and from what other people tell me, I shold be able to feel my uterus right now. I'm not sure what I can feel because of course there is the main obstacle:



People have asked if we talk to our baby and the honest answer is no. Husband refers in jest, in comments such as "I bet Yokie enjoyed that garlic bread" and I can be be heard saying similar such comments. Husband has said it's a bit weird to talk to my stomach right now but he says thats will change when I become visibly pregnant. When that will be with my lardy arse I have no clue!

My work colleague & friend had her 12 week u/s on Monday and all is well which I'm so happy about. She was also told her EDD remains the same which means we are still both due to have our babies on the same day Aug 16th. What great news eh?
We've been guilty of spending way too much time in the cafeteria talking about baby stuff. Being at the exact same stage is such a bonus for us both. Tomorrow we are going to look for mat clothes.

1 comment:

  1. I think its sooo awesome you get to share this pregnancy with your friend, a bonus indeed =)

    ReplyDelete