.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 10 August 2010

Some Good News!

After feeling rather miserable/irritable/fat/uncomfy these last few days I was delighted to see a text message come through in the early hours from my good friend.

This is a work colleague who I've become good friends with over the last 18 months or so. We are the same age and get on really well. She gave birth to a baby girl just past midnight last night. 6lb 13oz. I'm so happy for her and the family. They've been through their share of heartbreak (she lost her son at 37 weeks a few years ago) and now they have a baby sister for their 4 year old girl.

She was due on 13th Aug but due to her previous history they induced her on Sunday.

Now I just need to get this little beast out so she can have a playmate!

However... I am still pissed off that I couldn''t even do up the buttons on my maternity trousers this morning, I'm so low. They're my favourites too. Bah!

No comments:

Post a Comment