.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 11 August 2010

Bitch Bitch Bitch

The problem with forums is that the atomosphere can sometimes turn sour and quickly. All too often I've come across threads full of criticism and personal attacks. The price you pay for having a large volume of opinionated folk.

Add over 1500 pregnant hormonal women to this equation and it can become rather nasty indeed.

So it is here, freshly napped and somewhat crabby from waking (and the nausea from the iron supplements) that I wish some ladies would stop clogging my board with shit about their stitches coming away and is '2 days old too soon to be taking to the park?' threads.
I logged on earlier and no word of lie, the first 2 pages were literally BA's and topics concerning newborns.
Never mind the fact that a good 75% of the members are still yet to give birth and some are way overdue but you see, any posts regarding pregnancy issues be it about sweeps, waters and the like.. they all go right to the bottom.
How tempting is it to clog the board with random shit?

What the boards needed was to be split:
  • Due in August
  • Born in August
Does that sound reasonable? I know I don't right now.

Now I've gotten that off my chest, I'm off to nag Husband for not completing any of the 'to do' list thus far today.

1 comment:

  1. I am neither a fan of forums nor iron supplements.

    Sorry they are both causing you trouble!

    ReplyDelete