.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 18 August 2010

Drop it like it's hot?



Husband tells me the bump has dramatically dropped in the last week or so. It certainly feels like it but here's a comparison.

On the left is todays' photo at 40 + 2 compared to 38 + 4 on the right.

The Jalfrezi didn't do its job (well it did, just not the right one sadly. It was only a ready meal done in the microwave, something we try to avoid but our staff shop had a good offer on so husband grabbed a bargain. It was tasty although not as hot as I'd expect a Jalfrezi to be. A consequence of a ready meal I suspect).
No sex last night. Husband went to a colleagues leaving party and although he was only gone til 9pm, I was wiped when he got back and was on the verge of slumber on the sofa. Still, there's always tonight.

2 comments:

  1. I don't know if you have the list of ways to induce labor, but here is an article that looked pretty good. It also explains why each suggestion could work. GL!
    http://pregnancyandbaby.sheknows.com/pregnancy/baby/What-are-some-natural-ways-to-induce-labor-200.htm

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definite droppage! Bump is lower and more out in front. Hope you go soon, good luck mama!

    ReplyDelete