.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 22 January 2010

Whole lot 'o shakin' going on

I have been transfered to our neighbouring work site. There are 2 factories in our town and the smaller one has issues with a piece of machinery so they have transfered work to another site miles away.
Because of this I have been drafted in to handle the logistics of shipping out the raw material and the receivals of finished product.
It's been around 6 years since I held a desk job and although I've been asking for this for weeks now, I forgot how slowy the days go! I work 07:30 - 6pm and as it's not super busy, there are times I'm not doing much. Husband suggested I take a book but I fear that really would be taking the george Michael.

Anyway, at lunchtime I had my home made sandwiches and someone made me a coffee, I thought what the heck and drank it. However about 15 minutes later I started to get the jitters. My heart was racing and I couldn't my hand still.
That settles it... definately no caffiene for me again.. ever!

On a pregnancy note, the nausea has dispated greatly (good/bad? who knows) but the tiredness.. oh the tiredness. I'm struggling to keep my eyes open past 2pm. My skin is starting to itch around my belly and my boobs. I use Bio Oil on my torso but I don't know if it's working. Oh, and the 'stretching' feeling is still here. Sometimes it feels like something is trying to get out aka: Aliens. It's that strong. I can't feel anything yet when I prod/feel my belly but being a big lass I know it's too early.

Time for dinner, bath then bed. I'm wiped!

1 comment:

  1. Yay for work for finding you a desk job. The boredom is well worth a healthy baby.

    ReplyDelete