.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 20 January 2010

Obligitory exposed shot

Given yesterdays' rather morbid post. I have (at husbands' request) taken a photo of myself.
It must be said I am not a small girl by any means or stretch of imagination. By this I mean a UK size 18. So I personally think I look no different but my dear husband believes I am starting to fill out that little bit more low down. I've always had a 'low podgy belly' but apparently it's gotten bigger.
This phooto was taken before I had breakfast an hour ago so I can't even blame the Special K.
I don't particularly feel better today. My tooth is still giving me jip and I've acutally been awake since 4am (normally I doze from 7-9am) so I am mega tired. I'll be on the couch having a nap in no time.

I will try and get out of the house today. If only to walk to my local JS for some basic paracetamol for my tooth as all I have in the house is aspirin and Panadol which has caffeine and I'm not too keen on taking that.

I'm also due a call from work today. Husband sqays that when he charged upstairs the HR dept yesterday apparently there's a possibility of a job in the training dept. I am not holding up much hope but I'll await a call anyway.

2 comments:

  1. Yay for your first photo!! It will be fun to watch your belly change! Just keep positive and dream about that beautiful baby. Everything else is out of your control. I hope you have a better day! I bet the tooth is bugging you because of more blood flow to your gums. I know my gums are swollen - and I keep biting my cheek! So sore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll cross my fingers that work comes through for you.

    ReplyDelete