Millions of obese women around the World successfully carry a child to term.
It finally became my turn when Oliver arrived in August 2010.
.
Saturday, 30 January 2010
Not well
To add to my anxiety towards Mondays' scan, I am now cooped up in bed with either a bug or food poisoning. I can't find my thermometer to take my temp and I've lost count the times I've dashed to the loo thus far today. I feel dreadful. This is not good.
I am so sorry for all the worry and illness you are going through. I had two miscarriages before a successful pregnancy and I had such a hard time enjoying the moment - I was always too worried to have that moment snatched away from me.
Ah, I'm sorry. You did not need this!
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry for all the worry and illness you are going through. I had two miscarriages before a successful pregnancy and I had such a hard time enjoying the moment - I was always too worried to have that moment snatched away from me.
ReplyDeleteWishing and praying good thoughts for you Monday.