
No ectopic, no high risk, just 2 small cysts near my left ovary that according to the senior consultant are 'nothing to write home about'. Always loved that phrase. We saw the heartbeat. DH welled up. I lay there kind of staring.. I'm sorry but when the consultant has a 5inch Penis shaped contraction up in my lady business I find it a bit weird (and somewhat disturbing) to be smiling from ear to ear!
Everything looks good he says and I'm not to to Gynae ever again.
Oh the name you ask? Well... At the 6 week scan the sonographer showed us the yolk sac and bizarrely husband took that as a sign to call our baby 'Yokie'. He's lived a sheltered live you see. Yokie it is though.
Husband did make me giggle when he exclaimed they missed the 'e' off my christian name. Trust him to point this out at such a poignant moment.
I am happy, wiped, nauseas, all the above. Now if you'll excuse me, I'm off for a biscuit and a lay down.

Yay! Welcome Yokie. Hang in there and stop giving your mum such a hard time with the nausea.
ReplyDeleteFantastic! I can't believe how clear the scan is. That is great news, I am so happy for you and your husband. Wow, what a birthday present. Congratulations!
ReplyDeleteThat's great news!! You'll have so much fun being pregnant, and the best part is it's all worth it. Congrats! Can't wait to "see" you grow, Yokie!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations on this wonderful news!
ReplyDeleteYay! I am so happy for you! Now try to relax!
ReplyDeleteGo little Yokie! I'm so thrilled for you and your H, congratulations on the baby and the non-issue with the cysts. :)
ReplyDelete