Last night a good friend and I went out. First stop was bowling with some work colleagues for a 'team building' session. This involved making arses of ourselves trying to bowl whilst slightly intoxicated. Funny stuff. I scored well, considering my alcohol level.
Then afterwards, my friend and I went off into town for a much needed night out. I consumed rathjer too much vodka and the evening is a bit hazy I confess.
We arrived back at friends house around 3am and hit the sack. I haven't felt too bad today. The fry up this morning worked its magic I must say.
All in all it was a good night.
Bsck to work tomorrow. I'm hoping it's not another 60hr week in a 4 days shift but we'll see. Whatever happens this week I know one thing for sure. As of Thurs evening I shall be off for 12 (maybe 15 if my boss grants that lieu time) days and we'll be off to bonnie Scotland on the 4th. I can't wait and neither can husband so he says. It'll be nice to get away and rest especially after all the shit that's been thrown at us lately, what with work, tension in my friendship with an old chum and immature people causing trouble from reading my blog.
I still haven't got to the bottom of who started it but I've a good idea and I know she reads my blog. Sadly, she felt the need to cause trouble for me. So much for being a supportive 'friend' - I use the term loosely, she's not of that description anymore. She's a rather sad individual and I'm not in the slightest bit bothered she erased me from F/B. I could rant on about it all night and if I'm honest, I'd beat 7 bells out of this person if I were meet up with her. She doesn't realise the anguish she could cause with her false information/gossip. All I can say is that I hope at some point she suffers the same level of misery that she's caused me recently. I dont' care that this may seem childish. Like a few loyal readers said a few blogs ago, it's a shame she used MY personal blog to persicute me. She got it ALL wrong. Every ounze of it. None of it's true. Not a drop.
My life could of been made hell - and 3 people would be to blame.
Bring on 4th Nov!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

you go girl - scotland is waiting for you !! xx
ReplyDelete