
I have been awake since 04:25am.
It's just turned 8am and I'm wide awake. We went to bed around 11pm last night and do you think I could get the sleep? Periodically checking the clock meant that it was hell trying to slumber. I haven't a clue why. There's not exactly too much pressing on my mind. The last time I checked the clock it was 02:47am so today might be a struggle for me.
I did feel a little poorly last night when I got home from a friends. It was one of the moments when you can feel you're stomach is churning and something not so pleasant may occur shortly but I held it together while we chatted over a coffee and I left around 6pm only to just make it to the loo in time on my return home. Nice. What caused this? who knows. I had poached egg on toast for lunch but I'm always careful cooking eggs. Husband says it's just one of those things and plus I suffer with IBS anyway so even the glass of wine I had at 3pm could of set it off, never mind that I can get absolutely bladdered on wine and it doesn't affect then but I digress. Anyway, wine gives me a blocked nose and I'm still feeling a little 'off' this morning.
Todays' plans are to shower, tidy this 'hole' we call home and then meet up with a colleague for lunch.
I probably shoudn't of reacted the way I did about her pregnancy so I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt today. She called me on Tuesday inviting me out so I'll go. I was even thinking of donating my pregnancy paraphernalia to her. She's quite sick so I thought about giving her my seabands. I also have books, oil for stretch marks, nipple cream etc. This is all stored far away in the loft in the hope that one day I might need it all again. Husband is not keen on the idea but knows if it makes me feel a little better then so be it. Maybe it's a way of me accepting her pregnancy without having to be all coo-wee around her. I'm so not ready for that. There's a hope that I'll fall Pregnant this year and we can be fat together in the Spring/Summer. Plus imagine all the hormones her Husband (my boss) will have to endure not only from her at home but from also me in the workplace. Sounds like a good plan to me!
Lunch will be at the pub - again - so a glass of white may be in order. However I did hear they've started selling Caffre.ys now that they've had a re-fit... Mmmmmm that'll wash the grub down nicely but I'll need to check how delicate my tummy is first.
Have a good day all.

Wierd that - I don't suffer from IBS but some days anything I touch sets my stomach off.
ReplyDeleteIt's not pleasant is it?