.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 9 September 2009

Well that's that then

This evening when I got home from work I pee'd on a stick. Then i noticed pink on the TP when I wiped.

Bollocks! What a waste of £15.

Oh, the test was negative by the way.

My breasts feel like they're being ripped off all the freakin' time! I still can't shake this nausea. It's been with me for 8 days now and I couldn't finish my dinner tonight because of it.
No cramps, no mood swings just a damn negative test and the realisation that this is the 3rd 34 day in a row - that's something I guess.

4 comments:

  1. I'm sorry. This really gets old fast, I know too well. Have a good drink, you deserve it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so sorry honey...wtf are those symptoms all about tho !. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our bodies are so cruel! Sorry you had to suffer such agony.

    ReplyDelete