.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday, 7 September 2009

Oooops

Alton Towers was a bad idea. I spent all day trying to stay positive thinking the nausea would subside and that it was each ride that was making it worse but late in the afternoon that was it and I spent the whole 2 hr car journey home trying not to vomit only to fail once we got home. I slept from 8pm - 8am. Much needed I guess.

Might test today/tomorrow. AF is due on Wednesday. No cramps as such, just niggly feelings and some twinges yesterday in the car home that were unfamiliar to me. They weren't connected to my nausea, just very low down.

Please keep all digits crossed. Thanks.

EDITED: Just wanted to add - Temp was 98.89 this morning. Highest ever recorded.

4 comments:

  1. oh caz i have everything crossed for you !!
    it sounds so positive....!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really hoping that it's good news.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, that sounds good! I had different kinda cramps before BFP, so I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ::crossing fingers for you::

    ReplyDelete