Husband notified me last night over dinner that due to a cock up by his manager (she didn't update the staff rota) he can no longer take the 23rd Sept off as holiday as someone else in the office has the time off. Just great.
So, on the anniversary of my miscarriage, I'll be sat alone at home no doubt an absolute wreck and there'll be NO ONE here with me for support.. naturally.
Now I'm not for one moment saying it'd be a breeze if husband was here but we agreed to go somewhere on that day (undecided) to try and distract the minds. The local lake, the beach (always a winner for clearing the head) or something along those lines. Still, it won't happen. My husbands' boss sucks.
I'm having a down day today. I cannot muster any motivation to do anything besides eat. I've munched my way through 2 bags of crisps, 4 mini brownies and scrambled egg on toast. Healthy huh? It's only 14:45pm. (My FC consultant would have kittens if she read this)
I'm supposed to be on a health kick. I'm supposed to be doing my utmost to shift 9.5 kilos which is 10% of my body weight. I can't do it. I haven't the finances to join the gym and don't even get me started on the Weig.ht watchers/Sl.imming World programmes. How's this for motivation to join:
Pay an astronomical fee to join and then spend a small fortune on the food they tell you to eat followed by a fiver to attend each 'meet' only to be told you put on, and the added bonus of having to cough up this fiver even if you can't make your meet because let's say for example, your leg fell off and you're stuck in the local A&E. Tough titties, cough up.
Thanks but no thanks.
So, I've thought about doing it all on my own steam but I'm struggling. When I'm home off shift, Husband is working and vica versa. I am on my jack jones and when the cleaning is all done I get bored.. easily. We've been trying so hard to monitor our finances so I've cut back on trips to see family/friends (it's a £40 train ride each time) and I've reduced the times I've gone to town for a mooch about as I have no willpower and will inevitably spend cash I simply do not have.
So, back to today's feasting. It's a Sunday. Nothing to do. I glanced at E! for the goss but there's nowt new there (fed up listening to the same old Gosselin shit) and after flicking through each channel I realised there's nothing on the tv that's worth watching (Even Charmed is wearing a bit thin) So now here I am on the PC perusing various sites. I do like to Wiki from time to time. I Wiki the most random of subjects but that's gotten old today.
Maybe I'll just go take a nap to pass the time.
The only thing I'd like right now is for my period to just piss right off.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment