
You can see the small bruises on my forearm too. These actually hurt a fair bit! The one on my behind is still bad though and it hurts to sit.
Husband has made it quite clear that he is not happy with me and my lack of H&S observations. I know it's my fault but I don't need him to scold me like I'm a child!

maybe u should shove him down a hole, accruing bruises along the way and then while he is black and blue and in pain, give him a row, see how he likes it ! tut..
ReplyDeletehugs babes ! xx
OUCHY! Wow. That is impressive.
ReplyDeleteOMG! That looks terrible. Take care of yourself.
ReplyDeleteWow that looks extremely painful! I would smack him if I were you, just saying.....
ReplyDeleteDaaaaaamn. I'm with WFI, thats impressive. Now if you had a massive scar to go with it, you'd be even MORE badass!
ReplyDelete