.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 19 June 2009

What a pain

The pain in my groin continues. It settled down a bit last night whilst I was in bed but upon waking and being out and about today it's returned with a vengeance. It does not help my cause any by googling. Boy, can it make a person worry! There are a few things that tie in with my symptoms like Kidney Stones and Hernia but the one thing that stands out right now is PID.
Now I don't want to pay a trip to the DR and spout off about all I've read as I've my old GP moan about folk who print stuff out and present it to them convinced they've got weeks to live but if it continues by Monday then I'll have to go in as it's getting to the point when I'm having to press/apply pressure to my groin to stop the pain and I'm not sure how my colleagues will react to me constantly having my hand in my pocket - although if I were a bloke it'd be more suspicious I suppose.

I had lunch with my SIL today. I enjoyed a nice beef salad and got home to realise I'd caught the sun. I now have the standard 'v' on my chest and a red nose. I am rosy skinned I tend to burn but I just clean forgot to apply sun scream as I was planning to eat inside, Only it was busy and we ended up in the pub gardens. Still, it was rather nice.

No more CM. I am dry as a bone. According to my cycle I should be ovulating in a couple of days bit with that strong line a few days ago I think this month is going to be a short one. The one before last was 30 days. I seem to be fluctuating between 30 and 39 and this makes working out OV dates a pain in the back end!

3 comments:

  1. If something is causing you enough pain so that you have to press on it for an extended period of time to get it to stop hurting so much, I think your doctor would want to see you! I hope it gets better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yea, I agree...I say get to your doc asap.

    Feel better hun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Completely agree with the previous posts! If I have learned anything, is that YOU have to take control of your own health. So call that doctor!

    ReplyDelete