Today is not a good day. Yesterday I was a little down, perhaps still seething from the incident on Saturday but I went to AquaFit last night and saw friends so it was nice to have a distraction.
Today however is a different story. I woke up around 8am and knew instantly I wasn't feeling great. Not ill, just really down (with the exception of uber achy boobs).
I've not done much.. just tittivated around, put some pictures up that have sat in the spare room since we moved in at the beginning of March and I did some washing and that's it.
I feel like I have no confidence today.. I don't want to go out into town for the milk we need, it's like I feel all eyes wil be on me. I get like this once in a while. I want to just sit here on the sofa and be hidden away from them all.
I also have had the incredible urge all day to cry. I have a constant lump in my throat and I made the mistake of watching a programme about childbirth. In the words of Julia Roberts "Big mistake, Huge!"
I can't blame PMT, for I'm only on cd11.
The only thing I want is for husband to come home from work so I can have a cuddle. I need it.
I've been looking at last minute holidays.. just a 3/4 day break but nothing is within our price range, something else to be down about.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I am so sorry that you are feeling down today. I definitely have days like this. I usually just hang out on the couch all day so kudos to you for getting stuff done around the house!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am not sure what is around where you live, but maybe y'all can take your 3/4 of a day and hang out doing stuff you don't normally do. Shopping, lunch, picnic, movie, etc. Something that doesn't feel like a normal day!
Hope your day/week gets better - its really been a tough one!
I'm sorry to hear that you're having a down day. It's so hard to try to stay positive on days like that. Can you make yourself a lovely dinner and have a glass of wine and watch a sappy girly movie maybe? It won't make everything better, but it might make you feel a little more like yourself...
ReplyDeleteAw im sorry honey,
ReplyDeleteMaybe a wee splash out on a holiday is just what u really need !!
Chin up chick !!. xx xx