.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, 9 January 2009

Update on Tessa

We had another episode at tea time. I was about to get in the bath as it's hubby's biethday and we off out for a meal and she started to cry again. She was aleep.
Suffice to say I called the vet and she's booked in for tomorrow, our meal was also postponed. How can I enjoy myself when I will only sit and worry all evening. We ordered pizza and watched a film whilst keeping an eye on Tessa.

The vet did say on the phone it could be one of the following:

- Mini stroke
- Neurological problem
- Absolutley nothing medically and just Tessa getting old and disorientated - I like this one the best.

Will update tomorrow..

Oh ps: I poas and got a BFN. The icing on the cake of my shit day really.

1 comment:

  1. Glad Tessa is going to be seen. My moms poodle did something similar to what your describing and it turned out to be a pulled muscle in her neck.

    Sorry to here about the BFN. Kinda like salt in the wound.

    Big hugs!

    ReplyDelete