.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 25 January 2009

I would of been 31 weeks this coming Tuesday - There, that's the first time I've mentioned how far I would be. I think about it everyday but I refrain when I can from discussing it with DH (for the obvious reason) and i can't recall mentioning it on here. I try to see this blog as step on the ladder to looking forward.

I've been blogging for a few months now. It all started when a great friend who I met online (at that place we refer to as BC - a place we haven't visited for a while) suggested that it might help me to express my feelings/thoughts. That friend was so right and it's aided me in a way I didn't think possible. At first to be honest I was mighty scepticle about posting everything about me, for I am a private person and like to keep things bottled up (It's my problem, not yours leave me alone - something some folk can't get their head round. My mother for one, deciding to detail her prev Miscarriages each time I gtry to open up. Thanks ma).
In the months I've blogged I've been reading a lot of others' blogs. I must admit I head straight for the blogs containing info/content about Miscarriages. It's like I'm drawn to them, a kind of "we're all in the same boat" attitude. Forgive me if this is wrong in any way but it helps me and this was the reason I began blogging.

So I've read many of your blogs and I have to say, the vast majority of them have reached one destination - pregnancy. This I have realised has comforted me in a way that I can sit and think, well maybe I AM destined to become a mother, and that September 2008 was a puncture in the tyre on the journey to parenthood for DH and I. Now I don't for one minute want you to think that I'm cured of all depressing thoughts, because trust me I'm a long way from there but I'm starting to feel a bit more positive... I said a bit.
So thanks to all my fellow bloggers who, with their hope inspring filled moments have made me feel a bit better this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment