.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, 18 January 2009

Update... I think

Not much to report on to be honest. AF is still with me after a week. Not sure what to make of my OV dates now but I refuse to get OPK's, it puts so much pressure on us and I so don't like the idea of jumping in the sack just because a piece of plastic tells us to. If I've had two 39 day cycle I'm gonna assume it's the way things are going to be from now.
Ultrasound is booked for 30th Jan, we'll get to see if everything is working as it should be since the MC.
My nipple is still bleeding. It's mostly when I get in the bath. Not sure what to make of it and I;m still waiting to get into the DR to have it checked out. Articles I've seen on the web don't look good to be honest, most talking about the 'C' word. I'm not panicking though. Just wait and see what the DR suggests.

Tessa is good, so good that it's thrown DH and I a bit. She's got such an appetite though, eating like a horse! I gave her the anti inflammatry this morning and she near on took my hand off! No more episodes since starting her meds so we're happy. We're not prepared to lose her yet.

Popped out to catch up with a mate today and ended up in Frankie and Benny's for some drinks. We were having a bitch about work and who should I see across the way??

My MD!!

Suffice to say we toned it down a bit lol.
DH and I went back there tonight for some dinner as I'd never been and I'm stuffed like a pig on a spit. The Chicken and Mozzerella Calzone is scrumptious!

Back to work tomorrow, who knows what I'm walkign into btu hey, it's only lettuce.

3 comments:

  1. Ahhhhh, ok seriously....the nipple thing, its freaking me right out!! I feel pain for you.

    Hope everything turns out ok. Is it just bleeding or are there other symptoms?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks.

    Still recovering from AF so got a bit of cramping which is always the case when she's packing her bags to leave.
    It only happens when I'm in the bath, so when I get my boobs wet basically, but yeah... freaky huh? I check myself reguarly and can't feel anything but saying that I'm a 38DD so there's lot to check lol. We'll see what DR says when I can get an appointment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmmm, yea I hear ya...I'm a 34DDD, "just checking" takes a bit of time. Weird that it only happens when you're in the bath. Maybe its just some sort of allergy to your laundry soap and the hot water just aggravates it? Very odd indeed.

    ReplyDelete