.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, 7 January 2009

Reprieve

I'm finally off shift - What a stinker it's been. It will get worse too so I guess this is the warm up. Hubby has gone in for some overtime today so I am home with the dog and trying to get the place in order. God knows what Tess gets up to when we're not here but it's a pig sty!
Just consumed the biggest bowl of soup ever - I'll regret that in a while.
The iching has subsided. I can finally feel my face after weeks of scratching.

Still no sign of period (and now I've said that it'll show up you mark my words). Got some cramping and been feeling a bit nauseas the last few days, oh and I'm incredibly tired but I'm putting it down to over working and not getting enough sleep.

Rant Alert: Why is it that all I see at the moment is ads on the telly for PG tests, nappy cream, baby milk and Stretch mark cream and don't even get me started on the amount of women I have seen over the recent weeks who are "blooming". Mother Nature is starting to piss me off.

Ho Hum.....

No comments:

Post a Comment