.

 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, 27 January 2009

Ooooer

I'm not feeling right. It started when I got up and I was really nauseus. I went to work at 7am and kept going light headed, and all day I've had that feeling whre I'm axious... like I'm full of butterflies. I've not vomited but it stayed all day and even now I'm a bit giddy. Got stomach cramps a bit similar to AF pains and some cramps right on my side which I often mistake for my IBS kicking in. I think.. now this is the tricky part.. I'm not ovulating. I've had 2 x 39 day cycles so who knows!

I'm gonna see how I feel tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. batton down the hatches babe !!!
    what day are you on !. x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I'm going by recent cycles, CD18. Not sure what to think. Feeling the same today. When I was iin bed last night I had the mosr excrutiating pain all of a sudden in my right side. Never had that before. Roll on Friday! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better today! Thank you for the lovely comment you left me. I will be thinking of you in the coming weeks.

    ReplyDelete